Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thoughts that cause problems...

I have been thinking for about a week now, where is my place. It may have something to do with me moving out of the compound, but i think that, that is only a small part of it. I think that there is a bigger picture involving God. It always involves God, but this is special. I have moved out of my parents house and their protection, now how do i fit into the world? What is my role? Where do i go to University? And after that? Then what? These are all questions that only God can answer, and i am waiting to here from Him. I can see that there is room to do things for God in the very place that i am right now, but i don;t know how to go about it. Also i don't know anyone for more than four months, but those people are not really around me most of the time, it is new people, new responsibilities, which means again settling into something that is new in a way, a frustrating way, as i have already been in the same building for three months, but have to start again with the getting to know my role, my place and those around me....
Well i hope that you too have troubling thoughts, not so that you find it hard, but because it i during the troubling times when you rely on God more and then He as able to move in you more powerfully...
Take care
Alex

1 comment:

marcel said...

good thinking alex... you're not alone, i know it sucks having to let go of people that you come to love over a couple of months...

I've learned considering worries, that it's best to give them to God whenever they torture you..