Thursday, January 04, 2007

Prayer matter...

Readers of my thoughts, welcome to them once again. I have come to realise that i lack the power to have authority over kids. I lack it but i really need it because at the moment most of the kids use my as a jungle jim and i end up running upstairs just to survive. I don't know how to say no, but to still retain their friendship. Please pray that God will show me how to be able to do this. There was someone here during the first part of my year (the three months of training), who had the respect from the kids, was able to say no to them, and to tell them to sit down until they had finished their food, and yet still the kids came to her for story times. Not that i want to do story times with the kids, just that i woud liek to be able to have a handle on the kids instead of them having a handle on me...
Take care and thank you
Alex

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am praying for you man! And don't worry they won't hate you if you say no :)