Saturday, December 30, 2006

Well i am back...

I have returned form a three week holiday in Cyprus. I was given the opportunity to work for a friends dad's company, which was really good, as you all already know. But what some don't know is that i got to spend time with my family, in the SNOW. I have some friends saying that they haven't had much snow, but in Cyprus, good old cyprus we have had snow, up in the mountains, bu it snowed when my family and i was there...
It was great to reconnect with my family and to spend time with them again, unfortunately it was only for a week that i got to see them, but i am greatful about that. I was also able to see all my friends there, which was a blessing.
Now that i am back, thoughts of the next six months are becoming reality. Please pray for me that i will not get scared by all the new things that i will be doing and just curl up, but that i will be able to try and see everything from a point of view of, how can i experience God in this new situation, and how can i be a witness....
Well guys the year is coming to a close... just one more day in the year 2006. That is kinda scary in a way, another year gone and another is coming, thoughts of have i done well this year, what will i do next year, fill my head when i think about it... But you can also think about it form the view of, okay, one more year has gone now lets tackle the next one that is coming and pursue God even more whole heartedly than last year...
take care guys
Alex

1 comment:

marcel said...

you have one (or actually: many) happy newy year (s), it sucks not having you here at christmas! Good to hear you had a good time with your family. God bless you