Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ladies and getnlemen...

Ladies and gentlemen, friedns and family, who have nothing better to do than read what I write, I am truelly touched by your kindness. I wanted to inform you that I have arrived safely and am getting to know a lot of people. Last night had been a bit daunting. I am the first of the gap year students and so there isn't really anyone arround. I mean there are a few but you know what i mean. I thought, oh dear where have I come so far away. But today and last night it was good. I met two of my six room mates and they are great. One american and one brazilian.

Enjoy your day, as will I, and please ask the Lord to send me every now and then some sunlight, so that I can feel nice and warm on the outside too.

Alex

1 comment:

marcel said...

will do :D we've had some great weather here the past days...