Monday, November 20, 2006

Friends, Foes and Contrymen/women...

Well let me tell you some more of my thoughts...
Main struggle at the moment is where to go for my placement. I am looking at staying in Wales and doing a variation of things, or going to a different country... My fear is that i will not grow... I wanted this year to be a time of growth, and so far i know that i have grown, how, well that will take me a while to say and i don't have my trusty yellow note book with me, which is where i try to keep track of the rampage of thoughts that i have each day.

This morning i was reading my bible, the gospel of John, and i had the same feeling that i had, had yesterday when reading John. This feeling was so warm and just releaving to know that Jesus was truth and still is. That Jesus is the way and the only way. Just how incredibly amazing it would have been to see Him and to witness His attractiveness even though we are told that He did not have anything which would catch people's eyes, but that it was what He taught about and talked about. It was the way He was real with the people. So sincere and loving and calm and wow. It really made me feel peaceful inside...

Enough thinking
Time for more pictures...
Take care
Alex

No comments: