Tuesday, June 05, 2007

His Timing... can it be beaten?? NO...

No, it can't. Its carzy... He is never late, and always on time... even when you don't know He is coming to visit you in some way... He is still on time...

I may have told some of you, but then again i may not have...

During a sunday evening event a few weeks ago now, this girl came up to me and said that they felt she had something to share with me. She said that she felt God was saying that He wanted me to know that anywhere i go i will be a blessing.
This took me by suprise, but also as a really nice encouragement.

About a week or two later, we were at church and we were praying out a family. For some reason and i can't place my finger exactly on it, but i was feeling really frustrated and annoyed. I think that it might be because as we were praying-out the family i just felt really lonely, or at least that is the closest feeling that i can relate the feeling i had too.

After the service the same girl came up to me and said that since the evening event she had been praying for me and that today as we were all praying she felt God saying that He wanted me to know that i was a blessing and that He loved me. She also had Ps 23 for me.

Wow... at first i didn't want to put this up because i felt like i was relying too much on my blog, and also now i am not putting up so that you know i am a blessing wherever i go or that God loves me... NO.
Through this example from my life i just wanted to encourage you in that God is there with us all the time. He knows what we need and He gives us what we need, at the exact time that we need it. He loves each and everyone of you... and i, i am lookig forward to seeing you all at some point soon...

Take care
Alex

No comments: